Business Development / Sales Internship Fall 2021
Are you looking to learn about business and make a positive impact on the environment–all while helping to build a startup? If so, Clearloop is looking for hard-working, driven, and creative interns to join our Business Development team during the Fall 2021, September 7- December 10.
*Business Development*: You will be responsible for researching and reaching out to potential business partners on behalf of clearloop, as well as staying on top of news developments and other tasks as they come up. The most successful interns in this role are inquisitive, self starters and are not afraid of rejection. No prior experience in sustainability is required for this roles.
We are looking for scrappy interns who are curious, hard-working, and like to solve problems. You don’t need to have a background in renewable energy, but you do need to have a passion for cleaning up the grid and expanding access to clean energy to the parts of the United States that need it most.
- We’re based in Nashville, TN, but are open to remote work
- Interns work between 15-30 hours a week Monday- Friday, between 9 am- 5 pm Central
- The Fall 2021 internship starts Tuesday, September 7 and ends December 10, although there is flexibility within those weeks.
Who are you?
- Driven, creative, and love to solve problems
- Self-motivated, positive, and ready to roll up your sleeves for sunnier days ahead
- Passionate about doing meaningful work
- Interested in building business development or marketing skills
- Preferred experience: sales, research, communications
Who are we?
- A company working to clean up America’s dirty electricity grid
- Building new solar projects in areas that need them most, expanding access to clean energy across America
- Providing companies of all sizes an easy way to reclaim their carbon footprint
- Creating partnerships between companies and communities
Clearloop is a renewable energy accelerator that amplifies the power of brands by turning everyday purchases into clean energy.
From the toothpaste in your bathroom to the car in your garage—the products we buy and use every day have a carbon footprint. The brands we love are making an effort to offer sustainable options and greener packages, but they need more options to make an impact. Clearloop offers companies a new way for their consumers to reclaim the carbon footprint of their products by building solar panels that plug into communities that need it the most. Learn more: www.clearloop.us