Marketing Fall 2021 Internship
Are you looking to learn about business and make a positive impact on the environment–all while helping to build a startup? If so, Clearloop is looking for hard-working, driven, and creative interns to join our Marketing team during the Fall 2021, September 7- December 10.
*Marketing*: We're looking for interns who have some experience and would like to grow specific skills, whether that is writing copy for our blog, creating content for social media, or engaging with our online community. The most successful interns in this role are creative and proactive.
No prior experience in sustainability is required for these roles, only a passion to help build a meaningful climate solution.
We are looking for scrappy interns who are curious, hard-working, and like to solve problems. You don’t need to have a background in renewable energy, but you do need to have a passion for cleaning up the grid and expanding access to clean energy to the parts of the United States that need it most.
- We’re based in Nashville, TN, but are open to remote work
- Interns work between 15-30 hours a week Monday- Friday, between 9 am- 5 pm Central
- The Fall 2021 internship starts Tuesday, September 7 and ends December 10, though there is flexibility within those weeks.
Who are you?
- Driven, creative, and love to solve problems
- Self-motivated, positive, and ready to roll up your sleeves for sunnier days ahead
- Passionate about doing meaningful work
- Interested in building business development or marketing skills
- Marketing experience: copywriting, graphic design, google analytics, social media engagement and/ or community building experience and skills are preferred
Who are we?
- A company working to clean up America’s dirty electricity grid
- Building new solar projects in areas that need them most, expanding access to clean energy across America
- Providing companies of all sizes an easy way to reclaim their carbon footprint
- Creating partnerships between companies and communities
Clearloop is a renewable energy accelerator that amplifies the power of brands by turning everyday purchases into clean energy.
From the toothpaste in your bathroom to the car in your garage—the products we buy and use every day have a carbon footprint. The brands we love are making an effort to offer sustainable options and greener packages, but they need more options to make an impact. Clearloop offers companies a new way for their consumers to reclaim the carbon footprint of their products by building solar panels that plug into communities that need it the most.
Deadline to apply: Friday, August 20, 2021