Are you interested in a career that truly makes an impact? Do you want your job to help make nature and communities better with each project you touch?
At RES, we believe that human progress and the restoration of nature’s resources can go hand in hand. Our belief made us what we are today - the nation’s leading ecological restoration company, with over 300 stream miles restored and conserved, 20,000,000 trees planted, and 15,000 acres of special-status species habitat established. We restore our land and waters with integrity and innovation, one community at a time.
Do like creating lists only to check item off? Do you get satisfaction from an orderly spreadsheet? Do you have a knack for creating processes and systems? If so, we want you to join our growing, in-demand marketing team. RES is accepting applications for an Event Administrator to join our Marketing department. This position may work out of our Houston or Northern Virginia office.
- Coordinate external events, seminars, conferences, and associated collateral and materials.
- Process sponsorship and exhibition registrations, providing needed support materials (logos, ads, company write-ups)
- Maintain up-to-date event spreadsheets, tracking details and event feedback.
- Work with social media manager to identify event highlights.
- Perform post event duties such as expense processing, receiving/cataloging event equipment and event close-out.
- Maintain inventory of event materials including booth properties, printed collateral and promotional giveaways, facilitate reordering materials.
- Track department budget, supporting Marketing team and interfacing with RES payables and finance teams.
- Ability to establish systems and processes to organize needs of in-demand department
- Excellent oral, communication, interpersonal, and time management skills, with ability to interact at the client and senior staff level.
- Detailed oriented, with a focus on quality.
- Ability to multi-task, with the capacity to prioritize.
- Persistence/ability to follow through a task to completion.
- Microsoft Office experience required / Adobe Creative suite a plus
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
RES is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.