Are you interested in a career that truly makes an impact? Do you want your job to help make nature and communities better with each project you touch?
At RES, we believe that human progress and the restoration of nature’s resources can go hand in hand. Our belief made us what we are today - the nation’s leading ecological restoration company, with over 400 stream miles restored and conserved, 20,000,000 trees planted, and 15,000 acres of special-status species habitat established. We restore our land and waters with integrity and innovation, one community at a time.
Do you want to be part of a team whose talent and dedication are unmatched in the industry? RES is accepting applications for a Land Representative who will develop relationships with prospective landowners with the goal of closing on property acquisitions in fee simple or joint development via application of conservation easement.
- Analyze property data in market areas for suitability of sites
- Negotiate and recommend purchase and joint development opportunities to Management
- Assist in the investment memo preparation and organization of closing documents
- Assist in design and approval of projects in regulatory phase
- Assist in development of projects in field operations phase
- Secure relationships and local knowledge concerning market needs, customers, and demand.
- Assist with sales and marketing response
- Responsible for due diligence through closing of the property
- 2 or more years in land acquisition and development OR sales
- Ability to travel up to 50% within the region. Significant travel may be required for some projects.
- Must be able to travel outside the region as needed for special projects
- BA/BS in Real Estate
- 3 or more years in land acquisition and development; preferably environment focused
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
RES is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.