Real Estate Coordinator
- Provides high level administrative support and coordination for departmental activities including managing records and information, coordination and scheduling of staff for work activities and training to meet project and other schedules.
- Gathers and organizes information for use in meeting job objectives and to provide to others.
- Performs record keeping to support departmental activities.
- Coordinate and perform activities that support the ShoreLand leased land program.
- Activities include maintenance of leaseholder records, publishing of timely newsletters, overseeing updates to the ShoreLand Internet site and social media outlets, accurate and timely lease billings and collections, lease transactions, handling leaseholder issues and consistent professional-quality customer service through daily customer interactions and correspondence.
- Coordinate, track, and ensure resolution of all customer inquiries for ShoreLand program which require work in the field.
- Effective performance required to maximize program value and revenue, effectively utilize employee time, and maintain customer goodwill.
- Under general supervision, categorize, index, scan, catalog, etc. all real estate records/documents for Generation, Transmission, Distribution and others as required by the Company and its subsidiary companies
- Creates and facilitates record procedures
- Researches real estate records, indexing and GIS mapping systems
- Manages record document system and Land Explorer for user authorization and record security.
- Assists with the integration of Company real estate records with other Company information systems, particularly ArcGIS Land Explorer. Accuracy of performance is required to assure efficient and immediate retrieval of the correct records by all Company personnel needing access to the information.
- Integrity in job performance is required to insure safety and security of all real estate and environmental records for both internal and external regulations.
REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE :
- Associate's degree or two year technical certificate related to Real Estate, Lease Management, Program Administration or Communications PLUS four years or more related experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent PLUS six years or more related experience.
- Valid driver's license preferred
- Requires good interpersonal skills to establish and maintain cooperative and productive working relationships.
- Knowledge of various real estate documents, the rectangular grid system and Microsoft Access, preferred.
- This position may be subject to assessment of skills, job match and/or aptitude.
Employer will not sponsor Visas for position.
External applicants must apply online via www.allete.com/careers.
ALLETE is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability, age, marital status, membership or activity in a local human rights commission, status with regard to public assistance or any other protected class.
If you are an individual with disabilities who needs accommodation or you are having difficulty using our website to apply for employment, please contact our Human Resources department at 218-723-7553.